Apehangers on a CB1100!!!???

apex1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I just saw this for sale on ebay. Somehow I am going to resist bidding on it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Honda-CB/174552930442?hash=item28a42a588a:g:NY8AAOSw7d5fSRow

30c08598e15dd3609e9305920cc6380c.jpg
 
To the owner, it's the coolest bike in the world.

He just needs to find someone else who thinks the same.
 
I actually think it’s rather well done. Lots of things blacked out. Owner has kind of a sportster look going. Is it just the bars that are setting everyone off or am I missing something?
 
Frulk_imp said:
I actually think it’s rather well done. Lots of things blacked out. Owner has kind of a sportster look going. Is it just the bars that are setting everyone off or am I missing something?
I don't believe there is anything fundamentally wrong with the CB1100 itself. The lump looks great, as usual.
 
Frulk_imp said:
I actually think it’s rather well done. Lots of things blacked out. Owner has kind of a sportster look going. Is it just the bars that are setting everyone off or am I missing something?
It's just the bars. Apes on a CB1100 are just awful.

Actually, apes on anything are just awful. They're right up there among the lamest things anyone could ever do to a motorcycle.
 
VLJ_imp said:
Frulk_imp said:
I actually think it’s rather well done. Lots of things blacked out. Owner has kind of a sportster look going. Is it just the bars that are setting everyone off or am I missing something?
It's just the bars. Apes on a CB1100 are just awful.

Actually, apes on anything are just awful. They're right up there among the lamest things anyone could ever do to a motorcycle.
It's just the bars. Apes on a CB1100 are just awful.

Actually, apes on anything are just awful. They're right up there among the lamest things anyone could ever do to a motorcycle.
The bunny butt looks funny too. Fundamentally not a CB1100 feature.
 
I agree with Frulk: wouldn’t put apes on mine ever, but with the all blacked out, lowered look, they kind of suit the bike. Easy to change too.

GO, when you say “bunny butt” rear end, is that just slang for a tail tidy? I agree with you that it doesn’t really suit the CB.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
run-tmc_imp said:
I agree with Frulk: wouldn’t put apes on mine ever, but with the all blacked out, lowered look, they kind of suit the bike. Easy to change too.

GO, when you say “bunny butt” rear end, is that just slang for a tail tidy? I agree with you that it doesn’t really suit the CB.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, not even slang - just sumthin' I made up because I could not find "tail tidy". I may have had a lowball in my hand at the time too.
 
Back
Top