I just saw this for sale on ebay. Somehow I am going to resist bidding on it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Honda-CB/174552930442?hash=item28a42a588a:g:NY8AAOSw7d5fSRow
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nicely said, I am sure it will find a new home too.Gone in 60_imp said:To the owner, it's the coolest bike in the world.
He just needs to find someone else who thinks the same.
I don't believe there is anything fundamentally wrong with the CB1100 itself. The lump looks great, as usual.Frulk_imp said:I actually think it’s rather well done. Lots of things blacked out. Owner has kind of a sportster look going. Is it just the bars that are setting everyone off or am I missing something?
It's just the bars. Apes on a CB1100 are just awful.Frulk_imp said:I actually think it’s rather well done. Lots of things blacked out. Owner has kind of a sportster look going. Is it just the bars that are setting everyone off or am I missing something?
It's just the bars. Apes on a CB1100 are just awful.VLJ_imp said:It's just the bars. Apes on a CB1100 are just awful.Frulk_imp said:I actually think it’s rather well done. Lots of things blacked out. Owner has kind of a sportster look going. Is it just the bars that are setting everyone off or am I missing something?
Actually, apes on anything are just awful. They're right up there among the lamest things anyone could ever do to a motorcycle.
Yeah, not even slang - just sumthin' I made up because I could not find "tail tidy". I may have had a lowball in my hand at the time too.run-tmc_imp said:I agree with Frulk: wouldn’t put apes on mine ever, but with the all blacked out, lowered look, they kind of suit the bike. Easy to change too.
GO, when you say “bunny butt” rear end, is that just slang for a tail tidy? I agree with you that it doesn’t really suit the CB.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk