ss2wheels_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Relax guys, I mean the acorn nuts on top of cylinder heads,mine are turning a gold bronzey color?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry Micky, I couldn't help myself I am in a giddy mood and I was laughing so hard at myself I could hardly type, but I actually did wonder if others have seen this..The ferret_imp said:just the thread title every moderator wants to read lol
J/k Steve. I think there have been 1 or 2 cases of it reported.
sagging normal, turning bronze could be big trouble:rofl:use2b_imp said:just sagging a little
Sorry Micky, I couldn't help myself I am in a giddy mood and I was laughing so hard at myself I could hardly type, but I actually did wonder if others have seen this..ss2wheels_imp said:Sorry Micky, I couldn't help myself I am in a giddy mood and I was laughing so hard at myself I could hardly type, but I actually did wonder if others have seen this..The ferret_imp said:just the thread title every moderator wants to read lol
J/k Steve. I think there have been 1 or 2 cases of it reported.
sagging normal, turning bronze could be big trouble:rofl:use2b_imp said:just sagging a little
Ouch!LongRanger_imp said:Yeah, my left nut has turned bronze. Actually, it's the "reed valve cover," or something like that, which is situated atop the valve cover on the exhaust side. And I though only two-strokes had reed valves...
Yep = riding 365 days a year , most days in shorts on a naked air cooled bike is just more than some people can understand .aschem_imp said:This thread is going to totally drift to you know where...
In all seriousness:rofl:EmptySea_imp said:In all seriousness, I have not noticed any nut discoloration so far. However, I have noticed that they get very very hot after a long day of riding.
Lol. I walked right into that.EmptySea_imp said:hmmm...blue? Yeah..I've had that discoloration before. It comes and goes.