Charlie Bravo_imp
Road warrior
I hit the tank with a coat of Pledge every so often.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I use Mequiars Quick Detailer mist with a soft cotton cloth. Amazing shine in minutes.ride4now_imp said:I use Meguiars products on all of my bikes and cars.
The liguid Cleaner/Wax is easily applied, and does wonders
on chrome and paint. And it lasts quite a while too.
I used it and their other products for years. Good stuff.
The ferret_imp said:Wow .... I have never waxed a helmet in 56 years of riding. lol

That looks like a good bang for the buck, can you use that with a sprayer like a wash n wax or you just apply it like a liquid wax?Gone in 60_imp said:I buy a gallon of this stuff about once a year. It'll be enough for both bikes, both cars, helmets, and the top of my stove. Goes on like water and wipes right off, leaves a really shiny finish.
Says the guy who has never washed a motorcycle in 56 years of ridingThe ferret_imp said:Wow .... I have never waxed a helmet in 56 years of riding. lol

GoldOxide_imp said:(this is feelin' like an oil thread)
Rotella T6 5W40 for the CB1100. Smooth as butter.
Let me know how you like itgmike_imp said:(this is feelin' like an oil thread)
I like it. I like shiny things, heck I even wax the tool box during the winter. I have used Mother’s & Meguiars, happy with both. Just hit the buy now button for some of that Nanoskin, sounds easy and I like easy.
gmike_imp said:Let’s make some popcorn and enjoy
Will do, supposed to be here Saturday
Says the guy who has never washed a motorcycle in 56 years of ridingLord Popgun_imp said:Says the guy who has never washed a motorcycle in 56 years of ridingThe ferret_imp said:Wow .... I have never waxed a helmet in 56 years of riding. lol![]()
And that's enough, isn't it, Ferret? Would be for me.The ferret_imp said:Says the guy who has never washed a motorcycle in 56 years of ridingLord Popgun_imp said:Says the guy who has never washed a motorcycle in 56 years of ridingThe ferret_imp said:Wow .... I have never waxed a helmet in 56 years of riding. lol![]()
![]()
:rofl:
It got a small rain bath just yesterday
Pledge on the helmet, too, on pretty much everything besides the seat.The ferret_imp said:Wow .... I have never waxed a helmet in 56 years of riding. lol