When I purchased the bike it came with a spare set of bars, which were on the bike when the previouse owner bought it but he replaced them with originals.
They look alot like the Type 2 low bars but I think they are even lower and
the serrated center grippy bits look closer together than the originals and Type 2 low at 62mm clear space between the serrations.
Also looks like an extra hole was drilled underneath to accomodate something that didnt line up.
Any ideas? Do the serrated grippy bits on the Type 2 low, line up perfectly like the originals or is some showing?
cheers
They look alot like the Type 2 low bars but I think they are even lower and
the serrated center grippy bits look closer together than the originals and Type 2 low at 62mm clear space between the serrations.
Also looks like an extra hole was drilled underneath to accomodate something that didnt line up.
Any ideas? Do the serrated grippy bits on the Type 2 low, line up perfectly like the originals or is some showing?
cheers
and they use the same internals as our bikes so their pre drilled already