Stratman_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Anyone have a good idea how to haul a guitar? Gig bag feels like it's going to get ripped off my back at highway speeds. Thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Get smaller guitar? I picked up a 3/4 size Baby Taylor for traveling. It fits nicely on my back is is small enough that it doesn't catch much wind.Stratman_imp said:Anyone have a good idea how to haul a guitar? Gig bag feels like it's going to get ripped off my back at highway speeds. Thanks
I'm just jealous because the only musical instrument I can play is my stereo.Stratman_imp said:Spaceman,
Wife and neighbors would probably like my guitars better in pieces. They would argue they sound better that way, or at least quieter. I say a quiet bike entitles me to bigger amplifiers.