Nov 8, 2020 #2 M mvk24_imp Road warrior Hey, you can pull a dyno map for a stock bike off their tunes log on there website. Still silly that they only have 3 public tunes available to us, 1 being a stock bike. Glad to see you're getting things back together after your accident! Tunes | Dynojet Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Hey, you can pull a dyno map for a stock bike off their tunes log on there website. Still silly that they only have 3 public tunes available to us, 1 being a stock bike. Glad to see you're getting things back together after your accident! Tunes | Dynojet Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Nov 8, 2020 #3 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Thread starter Hi, Thanks for responding. I'm looking for a stock data run file- the actual info / curves of the power TQ you get when you do dyno pulls.
Hi, Thanks for responding. I'm looking for a stock data run file- the actual info / curves of the power TQ you get when you do dyno pulls.
Nov 8, 2020 #4 M mvk24_imp Road warrior PowerDubs_imp said: Hi, Thanks for responding. I'm looking for a stock data run file- the actual info / curves of the power TQ you get when you do dyno pulls. Click to expand... Ah! I apologize but I do not have one of those. Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
PowerDubs_imp said: Hi, Thanks for responding. I'm looking for a stock data run file- the actual info / curves of the power TQ you get when you do dyno pulls. Click to expand... Ah! I apologize but I do not have one of those. Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk