Anyone got one of these?

peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Gotta get me one of those X things. :)
I have a XXX marker you can borrow , they are scarce .
I have a XXX marker you can borrow , they are scarce .
GO, awaiting your arrival.
The marker will leave its permanent X memory on the windshield of your bike, helmet or both .... as you wish, no charge :P
:beerchug:
I have a XXX marker you can borrow , they are scarce .
GO, awaiting your arrival.
The marker will leave its permanent X memory on the windshield of your bike, helmet or both .... as you wish, no charge :P
:beerchug:
Thank goodness for alcohol.

These X's sound like they could be dangerous PB if left untreated.
 
For my second CB, just located a used, identical dolly for 60% off sticker price....
 
Was available a couple of hrs ago....gone now...and a new one is C$300/taxed :@ , ships free
 
Thread starter
Why didn't I think of this way to use a dolly, no struggle and only half the weight on the dolly so I can buy the one I want with a 220kg weight limit.
 
Mix, that is genious! I’m giving that a try this weekend!
 
Mixagon_imp said:
Why didn't I think of this way to use a dolly, no struggle and only half the weight on the dolly so I can buy the one I want with a 220kg weight limit.
I think we have to give you some bonus points for this find mixagon, cool idea, Peter will be commenting on this one soon, watch out:blush:
 
Mixagon_imp said:
Why didn't I think of this way to use a dolly, no struggle and only half the weight on the dolly so I can buy the one I want with a 220kg weight limit.
That - is amazing.

Efficient approach. Will have to keep that in mind for the day I will need it.

Nice share.
 
Mixagon_imp said:
Why didn't I think of this way to use a dolly, no struggle and only half the weight on the dolly so I can buy the one I want with a 220kg weight limit.
Nice and easy!
 
Thread starter
If anyone tries this method I know it looks very easy but remember to keep the bike vertical and the side stand down for safety because I think the rear end could easily run away sideways causing the bike to go down very quickly without it.
 
Back
Top