tnelson99_imp said:
Post up a picture of the seat. I might be interested in trading for a stock seat if that's what you're after.
Not really looking for a stock seat. Was just wondering if anyone had a Daytona that they didn't like, I would swap for that. I'll try to upload a pic of the seat I have - however mine does NOT have the backrest. It does have the ability to receive the back rest though.
Mscb1100_imp said:
DarthKickass_imp said:
Hello, I recently purchased a 2013 CB1100 - Obviously. The PO put a lot of extras on it which for the most part are really nice. He also had most of the stock stuff to put back on if I were ever so inclined to do so. However, one of the things he did not have was the stock seat. The bike has a "Corbin saddle gunfighter and lady leather" seat. It's a real nice seat and I see them advertised at 475 bones. Pretty nice. However, I'm too tall for the seat and it pushes me too close to the tank. Anyway, I'm looking to make a change. Open to any ideas.
I sold my CB 1100 this week and the buyer opted for my K&H tall seat, leaving me with a Seth Laam tall seat. If interested please PM me
I sold my CB 1100 this week and the buyer opted for my K&H tall seat, leaving me with a Seth Laam tall seat. If interested please PM me
I think they are pretty much the same thing.