Richard_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
As I sit here in lockdown, one of the things I've been considering is changing the turn signals/indicators on my CB1100EX.
The factory ones are very large and very orange - which is of course in keeping with the 1970's, but not necessarily the bike's best feature IMO...

[url=https://postimg.cc/ppy9w4WP]
[url=https://postimg.cc/3d6yY1Nm]
I have been looking at the Rizoma iRide in chrome...

The Rizoma lens is 35mm diameter, compared with the OEM Honda lens at about 65mm so these would look less obtrusive and also have clear lenses and LED lights.
Total cost for all 4 would be about £250 so I'm keen to hear/see any experience before I go any further.
Anyone help me out?
The factory ones are very large and very orange - which is of course in keeping with the 1970's, but not necessarily the bike's best feature IMO...

[url=https://postimg.cc/ppy9w4WP]

[url=https://postimg.cc/3d6yY1Nm]

I have been looking at the Rizoma iRide in chrome...

The Rizoma lens is 35mm diameter, compared with the OEM Honda lens at about 65mm so these would look less obtrusive and also have clear lenses and LED lights.
Total cost for all 4 would be about £250 so I'm keen to hear/see any experience before I go any further.
Anyone help me out?



