I’m looking at the GULL CRAFT fairing from this company in Japan but I’m having a problem uploading my shipping address. Anybody get parts from this place?
I’m looking at the GULL CRAFT fairing from this company in Japan but I’m having a problem uploading my shipping address. Anybody get parts from this place?
I’m looking at the GULL CRAFT fairing from this company in Japan but I’m having a problem uploading my shipping address. Anybody get parts from this place?
Just go to Webike Japan. They have it. It's not cheap but you know you'll get it from Japan in a week and no worry of fraud.
Unfortunately Webike is closed until at least 9/14. I want to buy the fairing and an extra wind screen and got a message from Webike that they didn’t sell just the wind screen. Gull Craft makes the fairing but don’t think I can go directly through them. Total price for the 2 parts shipped might be close to $600.
I received a reply from Mr. T this morning. He says he is in business as normal, except on weekends.
He said if someone hasn’t received a reply, please check your span or junk folder or verify the email address. Samurider’s email is contact@samurider.com
Thanks for the update (Lord) Popgun. This forum is a significantly better place thanks to the presence of Samurider.com. While the phrase is certainly overused, based on my own experiences and those of countless others, I feel safe in saying that Mr. T is the man.