Dec 9, 2020 #43 A ArcherPR79_imp First service completed This is where she stays now a days. She needs some TLC.
Dec 9, 2020 #44 R run-tmc_imp Running like a top Thread starter ArcherPR79_imp said: This is where she stays now a days. She needs some TLC. Click to expand... This is the kind of motorcycle storage solution I need in my house. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ArcherPR79_imp said: This is where she stays now a days. She needs some TLC. Click to expand... This is the kind of motorcycle storage solution I need in my house. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dec 9, 2020 #45 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior ArcherPR79_imp said: This is where she stays now a days. She needs some TLC. Click to expand... :rofl: I am going to take a wild stab at this: Is this the garage? (The drapes are throwing me off a bit.)
ArcherPR79_imp said: This is where she stays now a days. She needs some TLC. Click to expand... :rofl: I am going to take a wild stab at this: Is this the garage? (The drapes are throwing me off a bit.)
Dec 9, 2020 #46 A ArcherPR79_imp First service completed GoldOxide_imp said: ArcherPR79_imp said: This is where she stays now a days. She needs some TLC. Click to expand... :rofl: I am going to take a wild stab at this: Is this the garage? (The drapes are throwing me off a bit.) Click to expand... :rofl: I am going to take a wild stab at this: Is this the garage? (The drapes are throwing me off a bit.) That is in my living room. LOL
GoldOxide_imp said: ArcherPR79_imp said: This is where she stays now a days. She needs some TLC. Click to expand... :rofl: I am going to take a wild stab at this: Is this the garage? (The drapes are throwing me off a bit.) Click to expand... :rofl: I am going to take a wild stab at this: Is this the garage? (The drapes are throwing me off a bit.) That is in my living room. LOL
Dec 9, 2020 #48 A ArcherPR79_imp First service completed The ferret_imp said: Must be single Click to expand... Happily divorced father of three sons! Although my current girlfriend is very good to me(we don't live together.....yet)
The ferret_imp said: Must be single Click to expand... Happily divorced father of three sons! Although my current girlfriend is very good to me(we don't live together.....yet)