Any VFR or RC51 owners out there?

Cormanus , my wife just emailed the picture of me on my 2004 RC 51 ,thank you again for posting this.
With regards to the brewery we are going to buy in the Asheville area , I just need people to send me large amounts of money and I will take care of the rest.
I will also do the hiring of good looking servers as I have good taste in : BIKES, BEER and BABES !
Your investments will be safe with me , do not worry about returns as there is more in life than financial rewards.
Peter : the Canadian $ is getting stronger so you can send a large chunk of your hidden cash.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Cormanus , my wife just emailed the picture of me on my 2004 RC 51 ,thank you again for posting this.
With regards to the brewery we are going to buy in the Asheville area , I just need people to send me large amounts of money and I will take care of the rest.
I will also do the hiring of good looking servers as I have good taste in : BIKES, BEER and BABES !
Your investments will be safe with me , do not worry about returns as there is more in life than financial rewards.
Peter : the Canadian $ is getting stronger so you can send a large chunk of your hidden cash.

19cc507b4f164a7cb7cf94059f3c589d.jpg


e24acdcf55d9dcee41600be296e322df.jpg


fa260498cbe74e1d743dcd1faeccc5fa.jpg

Done
 
Thanks Peter , I will be leaving now with all this money to an unknown island in the Caribbean. It was nice knowing all of you !
 
What? Now no beer? And I don’t live THAT far from Asheville.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Thanks Peter , I will be leaving now with all this money to an unknown island in the Caribbean. It was nice knowing all of you !
Check the stack behind the top 100 bill Houtman.

Heck, check the back of the top 100 bill too. :D
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Thanks Peter , I will be leaving now with all this money to an unknown island in the Caribbean. It was nice knowing all of you !
Check the stack behind the top 100 bill Houtman.

Heck, check the back of the top 100 bill too. :D
Check the stack behind the top 100 bill Houtman.

Heck, check the back of the top 100 bill too. :D
Peter would not do the dirt on me , or would he.....
 
A VFR1200F is something I've been eyeing for quite a while now and the 2012 models are relatively rare in America... Would be a perfect complement to the CB1100 IMO.
 
Houtman_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Thanks Peter , I will be leaving now with all this money to an unknown island in the Caribbean. It was nice knowing all of you !
Check the stack behind the top 100 bill Houtman.

Heck, check the back of the top 100 bill too. :D
Check the stack behind the top 100 bill Houtman.

Heck, check the back of the top 100 bill too. :D
Peter would not do the dirt on me , or would he.....
Check the stack behind the top 100 bill Houtman.

Heck, check the back of the top 100 bill too. :D
Peter would not do the dirt on me , or would he.....
That is perfectly correct statement......thank you John.
.....and I forgot to include your weekly allowances machine, in Euros, here you go John:

33c97849c2f9e832946e71b86e311f44.mp4


:beerchug:
 
Do you carry your copier when you go shopping, probably not...
This is why, I sent you this phone, contemporary bill payer, use it as needed.:)
 
Watch yourself Gold. It’s MY precious.
 
Back
Top