Any Photoshop wizards in here?

12cb96vfr_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Need a favor if possible - I'm contemplating painting or powder coating my rims black.

Anyone in here good with Photoshop that can color in the silver section on my rims so I can get an idea of what they would look like in solid black?

Thank you!


 
Look at this 2014.

7bbf0a08ee24e7fe520c5196e280c6e5.JPG
 
Personally I like the contrast in the wheels, matches your other shiny bits... Plus they remind me of the Lester Mags I put on my Kaw 1000 in 1977. Very retro
 
Here you go - I only did sections on the rear wheel to give you an idea of how different areas will look and most of the entire front wheel.

 
Thread starter
rbike_imp said:
Here you go - I only did sections on the rear wheel to give you an idea of how different areas will look and most of the entire front wheel.
THANK YOU!
The ferret_imp said:
Personally I like the contrast in the wheels, matches your other shiny bits... Plus they remind me of the Lester Mags I put on my Kaw 1000 in 1977. Very retro
yeah I'm thinking the same...I saw a youtube video of a white CB and I fell in love (trying to find the link now)...but he's got aftermarket rims on his I believe
 
12cb96vfr_imp said:
rbike_imp said:
FYI, I redid the photo during your reply post
You're the man, thanks!
You're the man, thanks!
If you like that, just wait to see what I have in store for my tank mod (?? side covers too)!
In retro spirit, Wow *&*!@#$%^&* Holly Cow Batman! Stay tuned.
 
Always interesting to see how others envision their perfect bike. I purposely sought out a 2013 model when I purchased my CB because of the contrasting color wheels and that beautiful red paint. That's what makes the CB1100 so versatile! :celebrate:
 
Thread starter
rbike_imp said:
12cb96vfr_imp said:
rbike_imp said:
FYI, I redid the photo during your reply post
You're the man, thanks!
You're the man, thanks!
If you like that, just wait to see what I have in store for my tank mod (?? side covers too)!
In retro spirit, Wow *&*!@#$%^&* Holly Cow Batman! Stay tuned.
You're the man, thanks!
If you like that, just wait to see what I have in store for my tank mod (?? side covers too)!
In retro spirit, Wow *&*!@#$%^&* Holly Cow Batman! Stay tuned.
Can't wait - I'm sure its' pretty awesome!
Ron in MO_imp said:
Always interesting to see how others envision their perfect bike. I purposely sought out a 2013 model when I purchased my CB because of the contrasting color wheels and that beautiful red paint. That's what makes the CB1100 so versatile! :celebrate:
haha yup - I look at the unbelievable bikes in here and mine looks so plain - need to spice it up!
 
I don't know how spiced up mine is as much as just unique.
 
Ron in MO_imp said:
Always interesting to see how others envision their perfect bike. I purposely sought out a 2013 model when I purchased my CB because of the contrasting color wheels and that beautiful red paint. That's what makes the CB1100 so versatile! :celebrate:
You've pointed out two of the major elements that I truly find desirable in my CB1100.

But for others variety is indeed the spice of life.
 
Back
Top