tnelson99_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I bought mine on a whim just to give it a try and I must say it's a hoot to ride. It's like riding a gokart on the street.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anyone else conjuring in their heads that scene from Dumb & Dumber? Not a Grom, but he can get 70 miles to the gallon that hog!The ferret_imp said:There was a guy that rode a Grom from Colorado to North Carolina for a Grom Rally. Another one I read about rode one from Michigan to Miami.
That's not touring.. That's a stunt lol
It could be humorous, but actually, the Monkey seat is higher than my ex-Ducati Monster 620 or my current F800GT, so it may not be so weird.The ferret_imp said:Can't wait for you to post a pic of yourself sitting on one of those LR (hint, he's like 7' tall)
LongRanger_imp said:I've not ridden a Grom -- in fact, I've only seen one, and it was at a dealership. But I have placed a deposit on one of these. Same engine as the Grom but the styling is easier on my eyes.
![]()
lol, maybe not! I doubt the little simian even makes it out of my neighborhood! But that would be something!suhawk305_imp said:LR, looking forward of you posting photos of your new Monkey on Independence Pass!
thats me, lol. Ive had it over 90 3 times actually. doing some work on it to crack 100 now. + a bunch of suspension upgrades etc.m in sc_imp said:thats me, lol. Ive had it over 90 3 times actually. doing some work on it to crack 100 now. + a bunch of suspension upgrades etc.The ferret_imp said:There's someone on here that rides one 90 mph.
they are good stock, don't get me wrong. But i bought mine to play with and have fun wrenching on as well. they are a hell of a lot more competent than a lot of people give them credit for. :biker:
as an fyi, the seat/peg/bar triangle is the same as a ktm 390 duke. i know, i had one. so, they are actually made for adults. (sort of.. lol)
![]()
...:biker:.....
...
...Is that the exhaust, or a shoelace hanging down.PowerDubs_imp said:LongRanger_imp said:I've not ridden a Grom -- in fact, I've only seen one, and it was at a dealership. But I have placed a deposit on one of these. Same engine as the Grom but the styling is easier on my eyes.
![]()
Is that the exhaust, or a shoelace hanging down.
:rofl:

