Any interest in cams?

Josh, I'm glad to hear you've turned the corner with your rehab. Sounds like it's been brutal up to now.

I had an '84 GTi. Probably the same car as your '83. Replacing the water pump thoroughly tested my mechanical abilities and patience. I really don't think it was intended to be a DIY repair, at least not for someone with my limited skills. It was a bear to get to!
 
Hope you continue to heal up Josh and that all pain goes away. I still have some very minor residual pain in my elbow at times and of course it feels weak, but I expect that too will eventually go away.
 
Here is a pain chart for everyone, no illusion :P

abac683efce5323e9188a8d806ed1fd3.png


:D
 
peterbaron, not sure I would be making “jokes” about a fellow riders serious wreck/recovery, don’t really see where the humor is in that.
 
dbarkdoll_imp said:
peterbaron, not sure I would be making “jokes” about a fellow riders serious wreck/recovery, don’t really see where the humor is in that.
As they recovering and feel better, will move to L side = no pain diagram, sooner or later :)
It has NOthing to do with making "jokes" about fellow riders at all.
Thank you for bringing this up.
 
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Don’t understand what you’re saying but okay.
I think peterbaron is trying to say that, as Josh is on the mend and feeling better, it's OK to introduce a bit of humour to the conversation. He's not making jokes at anyone's expense or detracting from the seriousness of Josh's injuries or pain.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Don’t understand what you’re saying but okay.
I think peterbaron is trying to say that, as Josh is on the mend and feeling better, it's OK to introduce a bit of humour to the conversation. He's not making jokes at anyone's expense or detracting from the seriousness of Josh's injuries or pain.
I think peterbaron is trying to say that, as Josh is on the mend and feeling better, it's OK to introduce a bit of humour to the conversation. He's not making jokes at anyone's expense or detracting from the seriousness of Josh's injuries or pain.
Well said...
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Thanks for sharing the insight mvk24 on something that I would otherwise probably not pursue myself.
Haha no problem. When all my friends were buying Crotch rockets to turn a key and go with 140hp I was always rebuilding an old 81 Kz440 LTD or a few 93 Yamaha xj600 Secas and trying to make it go faster or be cooler than the factory intended. Always took pride in squeezing In some more performance or styling and doing it myself! At 25 years old none of my 17 riders in my group even ride carburators let alone know how to rebuild one... Some of us younger fellas are gonna have to keep the old bikes alive one day!

- Matt
 
Back
Top