Any Changes Planned for 2015 Model ?

It will stay in the system until there are no more old men to sell it too. Remember that it's competing against Harley for the geriatric crowd. It's built for a small market here in the states, even after its pulled here it will most likely sell for a few more years in Japan. At least I got mine......but that Afrika model sounds interesting :)
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
Why would Honda come out with the multi-part "Beyond The Plans" series in 2014 tooting their own horn describing how the CB came about and was engineered, only to kill the bike in the next model year? Doesn't make any sense to me to do that. :huh:
I wasn't suggesting they'll stop producing it. I was thinking they won't make any changes to the 2014 models, but keep selling them.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Why would Honda come out with the multi-part "Beyond The Plans" series in 2014 tooting their own horn describing how the CB came about and was engineered, only to kill the bike in the next model year? Doesn't make any sense to me to do that. :huh:
I wasn't suggesting they'll stop producing it. I was thinking they won't make any changes to the 2014 models, but keep selling them.
I wasn't suggesting they'll stop producing it. I was thinking they won't make any changes to the 2014 models, but keep selling them.
OK got it. I got the feeling that some comments weren't just about changes or stopping import, but actually about discontinuing it.
 
They could pull a McDonald's and bring it out every three or four years and watch it turn into a cult bike. :)
 
rocket_imp said:
I'm planning to buy a new CB1100 and like the upgrades made to the 2014 with dual exhaust & 6 speed. Does anyone know if more changes are planned for the 2015 model that would make me wait or should I move forward with the 2014 ? Great forum ! Thanks, Rockety
Just googled 2015 cb1100 there are pics that say 2015 will come with spoked wheels
 
Here we go again with that......lol.
 
Butch_imp said:
rocket_imp said:
I'm planning to buy a new CB1100 and like the upgrades made to the 2014 with dual exhaust & 6 speed. Does anyone know if more changes are planned for the 2015 model that would make me wait or should I move forward with the 2014 ? Great forum ! Thanks, Rockety
Just googled 2015 cb1100 there are pics that say 2015 will come with spoked wheels
Just googled 2015 cb1100 there are pics that say 2015 will come with spoked wheels
If it's on the internet it must be true. :P
 
Elipten_imp said:
Hey, titanium, aluminum, carbon fiber, and unatainum. Be prepared to pay Duc prices. That is why I'm thinking of the Monster 1200s for next year, but I am afraid of the insurance cost.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just no craponium please.
 
This is a good question.

My dealer thinks it is very possible that there not be a 2015 model. If that is the case, I'm going to look for a 2014 DLX.

I recently bought a 2013 -- got a great deal, since the dealer had it in the crate -- but I want a 2014 really I suppose.

Have ridden it less than 50 miles in the 2-3 weeks I had it, but keep searching for another gear.
Short Timer_imp said:
Butch_imp said:
rocket_imp said:
I'm planning to buy a new CB1100 and like the upgrades made to the 2014 with dual exhaust & 6 speed. Does anyone know if more changes are planned for the 2015 model that would make me wait or should I move forward with the 2014 ? Great forum ! Thanks, Rockety
Just googled 2015 cb1100 there are pics that say 2015 will come with spoked wheels
Just googled 2015 cb1100 there are pics that say 2015 will come with spoked wheels
If it's on the internet it must be true. :P
Just googled 2015 cb1100 there are pics that say 2015 will come with spoked wheels
If it's on the internet it must be true. :P
Well, there it is. I will be in the market for 2015 if it has wire spoke wheels and 4 into 4 exhaust, like the CB750's for the day.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Spoked wheels would be nice.
(for us in America)

Yes indeed. Maybe some of the other color choices too.

If Honda sold the spoked wheel version here I'd buy one today.
 
gossman_imp said:
I'm amazed how people want to add tubes and other problems that comes with spokes. I'm happy with mag wheels.
Spokes. The one part of "retro" I'm more than happy to compromise on. Cleaned enough of those in my time :dodgy:
 
Spokes aren't THAT big of a negative. My Bonnie had spokes and tubes. They look look great on a retro bike. A little S-100 kept them clean. They have only needed a tension check once. No issues with flats in 11 years (knock on wood). Just replace the tube when you replace the tire and get good tubes.

That said, I like the silver mags on my dlx.
 
I have spokes on my Griso - tubeless no less. Love the look, but if it means tubes, forgetaboutit.
 
Back
Top