Any Changes Planned for 2015 Model ?

rocket_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm planning to buy a new CB1100 and like the upgrades made to the 2014 with dual exhaust & 6 speed. Does anyone know if more changes are planned for the 2015 model that would make me wait or should I move forward with the 2014 ? Great forum ! Thanks, Rockety
 
Biting my nails also till November to see if or if not there will be a 15 CB1100. I am hoping they will continue it but who knows.
 
Took them four model years to make the changes to the 2014 model so I suspect little will change for 2015.

You heard it here on the Internet! :D
 
My wish list in no particular order
Better seat for my bottom
Spoked wheel option with tubeless tires
4 into 4 exhaust chrome please
Reduce the weight
Full range of colors
Apparently better rear brake
Accessories for the a DLX and EX
A Honda fairing, windshield option
Electronic cruise control option

Yea that should do it!

Give me this Honda and I add a third to the stable
Oh CB1300 maybe would be nice
Oh what the heck while wishing 6 cylinders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten' pid='58567' dateline='1410110853 said:
My wish list in particular order
Better seat for my bottom
Spoked wheel option with tubeless tires
4 into 4 exhaust chrome please
Reduce the weight
Full range of colors
Apparently better rear brake
Accessories for the a DLX and EX
A Honda fairing, windshield option
Electronic cruise control option

Yea that should do it!

Give me this Honda and I add a third to the stable
Oh CB1300 maybe would be nice
Oh what the heck while wishing 6 cylinders

And cut price in half, we are not asking for much !
 
I'm willing to pay, as I'm not delusional and at 58.5 yrs with bad knees time is running out


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
My wish list in no particular order
Better seat for my bottom
Spoked wheel option with tubeless tires
4 into 4 exhaust chrome please
Reduce the weight
Full range of colors
Apparently better rear brake
Accessories for the a DLX and EX
A Honda fairing, windshield option
Electronic cruise control option

Yea that should do it!

Give me this Honda and I add a third to the stable
Oh CB1300 maybe would be nice
Oh what the heck while wishing 6 cylinders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Talk about counter intuitive....lol. :rofl:
 
What's the bet there's no 2105 model? The question then will be whether Honda continues importing the bike to the US.
 
Rboe_imp said:
I'd love to see a modern version of the old Hondaline Sport fairing for this bike.
In black or red, sir?

39ab71f7f98cc724bb726fc1eb67d0ed.jpg


9316d3a88170ef5434053c4517effa0b.jpg
 
Any chance someone from Honda reads this forum? Honda seemed to incorporate some of the things folks here have been talking about in the Spring and Summer of 2013 as seen in the 2014 Dlx - larger fuel tank, getting rid of the silver side panel, 4 into 2 exhaust, better seat, 6th gear, etc.
 
Hey, titanium, aluminum, carbon fiber, and unatainum. Be prepared to pay Duc prices. That is why I'm thinking of the Monster 1200s for next year, but I am afraid of the insurance cost.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Why would Honda come out with the multi-part "Beyond The Plans" series in 2014 tooting their own horn describing how the CB came about and was engineered, only to kill the bike in the next model year? Doesn't make any sense to me to do that. :huh:
 
Back
Top