CB360T_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why do you anticipate the value of the CB1100 bikes to fall?LongRanger_imp said:That's about what I'd expect to pay for a DLX in Denver right now. In another year, I expect this price will seem absurdly high.
ScottWally_imp said:I hope not (both the Denver price and the eventual decline in value of a CB11 in general) but these are niche bikes. I would still pay $10K for one new if they had just come out (a 6 speed std or DLX) because this is the bike I want by the manufacturer I have the best experiences with - sorry about the poor grammar.
My $0.02 and worth every penny of it!

Why do you anticipate the value of the CB1100 bikes to fall?556ALPHA_imp said:Why do you anticipate the value of the CB1100 bikes to fall?LongRanger_imp said:That's about what I'd expect to pay for a DLX in Denver right now. In another year, I expect this price will seem absurdly high.
That one gave me pause...Rboe_imp said:Cult bikes tend to crash fairly fast and far. Then in 8-10 years they start to go crazy. I'm sitting pat as like most of you, the bike is worth more to me as a rider and as a machine to enjoy. Not as an investment. Still, I'll take care of her just in case my wife has to sell it to afford the gas for the cremation. :angel:
