SanPete_imp
Been there
Never heard about the word Coonhound until now. Mind you I have seen the breed before, and I bet a puppy Coonhound with a red sweater will look cute.soggybottom_imp said:I think Red and tan will look great. Haven't you ever heard of a Red and Tan Coonhound? You can be the first to name your bike Coonhound!
Thanks for directing me to that thread. I don't remember ever seeing those pictures, or perhaps I am just getting old and don't remember. I do like how "bix" transformed his bike. It does have a darker shade brown and apparently K&H has more color shades to offer. The white/tan would still be my first choice followed by a green/tan as mentioned on that thread. I like looking at other members mods, so many possibilities. My CB is for sale to make room for a 2014 DLX, but if I end up keeping the '13 I will probably mod it and keep the '14 stock.WK57ABF_imp said:SanPete - If you go to post no. 1 on page 13 of Accessories/Modifications (this thread), there is a tan leather K&H seat on a red bike. It is a lot darker tan (nearly antique) than the lighter tan I fitted.
Will take pics of saddlebag fitted next week - frost forecast![]()
John