Another K&H Seat

WK57ABF_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter


The fit and quality of this saddle is outstanding.

It is the stepped, tuck & roll model in tan leather.

John
 
I bet that is a killer combo in person. I put my brown Griso SE seat on a buddies white Griso and that looked very very good.
 
Thread starter
Pleased you all like the seat - thanks.

Yes, Elipten, I too think the silver side covers don't match and will be looking to fit the longer white 2014 side covers, which fit over the frame and butt up to the air cleaner shroud.

Have also been thinking of relocating the horns and fitting a tan leather fork bag, but think it will obstruct air flow to the oil cooler.

John
 
I'd love to get the brown leather saddle bags Mr. T has and with that brown seat wow! It appears you have the brackets to mount the leather saddle bags!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I like the white/tan combo but I never knew yous guys drove those big Fords over there. At first I thought a white CB snuck over the pond.
 
No doubt that seat looks nice. I bet leather matching side covers would work. It would resemble a saddle on a white steed...
Okay maybe that last line was a bit cheesy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free
 
Thread starter
soggybottom_imp said:
I like the white/tan combo but I never knew yous guys drove those big Fords over there. At first I thought a white CB snuck over the pond.
Soggybottom,

We need a big truck to haul a heavy travel trailer and the CB fits neatly in the 8 foot bed when we change address - we're fulltimers.

John
SanPete_imp said:
No doubt that seat looks nice. I bet leather matching side covers would work. It would resemble a saddle on a white steed...
Okay maybe that last line was a bit cheesy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free

SanPete,

Cheesy or not, that's where I got my inspiration from - a tooled tan leather saddle on a white horse - Mmmmm.

I also have the small Degner designer saddlebag, tan leather of course, that fits neatly between the shock absorber and turn signal.
Will take a pic and post when it stops raining over here!!

John
 
Thread starter
Romo 1969 :

I get all my CB1100 accessories from Samurider, Japan.

SanPete :

No it hasn't stopped raining - you're sending one depression after another across the pond.

John
 
WK57ABF_imp said:
Romo 1969 :

I get all my CB1100 accessories from Samurider, Japan.

SanPete :

No it hasn't stopped raining - you're sending one depression after another across the pond.

John
LOL truly sorry, not my intentions. I could send you pictures of sunny florida to cheer you up :P . Just wanting to see pics with the tan saddles on. I can't vision my Red tank with a tan seat and matching saddles looking as good as the white.
 
I think Red and tan will look great. Haven't you ever heard of a Red and Tan Coonhound? You can be the first to name your bike Coonhound!
 
Thread starter
SanPete - If you go to post no. 1 on page 13 of Accessories/Modifications (this thread), there is a tan leather K&H seat on a red bike. It is a lot darker tan (nearly antique) than the lighter tan I fitted.

Will take pics of saddlebag fitted next week - frost forecast :)

John
 
Back
Top