Another Honda Ornament.

misterprofessionality

Road warrior
Thread starter
I blame all of you.

After winning the first one at the WV rally for being youngest CB rider, I took it upon myself to buy the subsequent years for this Xmas ornament series. They're just too darn cute. Does anybody else have them all?

What do you think next year will be? My vote is for the Cub. If Honda wants to honor a truly iconic part of their history with a snazzy little model, it should be a Cub. i'd be proud to have one of those hanging on the ol' avarice totem.

48c892a06dbd0a77f74d54e0b3aab3c6.jpg
 
I’ve collection, misterprofessionality. I agree: the Cub should be next.

Thanks for the (new-to-me) description of that tree.
 
Ok, just ordered the NR. Next year I'll get the gold Wing when it is (hopefully) cheaper.

It is a Gold Wing Clearviewx. Amazon has them if you want to look. Just search on Amazon for Honda ornaments Christmas or similar.
 
Cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have a collection of about a dozen bike ornaments that I either bought or was given.
We like our toys no matter how big or small they are :rofl: :rofl:
 
ba263f1a6b74c77520acb2bb6f08a801.jpg


Hoping the next release will either be the Trail 90 or the Z50 Mini-Trail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KiowaEagle has started his collection also.
be4d8c0864dffd8e5e4daa923c46e0ff.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Rocky_imp said:
Cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have a collection of about a dozen bike ornaments that I either bought or was given.
We like our toys no matter how big or small they are :rofl: :rofl:
+1
 
mtneers_imp said:
ba263f1a6b74c77520acb2bb6f08a801.jpg


Hoping the next release will either be the Trail 90 or the Z50 Mini-Trail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KiowaEagle has started his collection also.
be4d8c0864dffd8e5e4daa923c46e0ff.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just ordered the NR750. I'll have a complete set for Xmas! :biker:
 
offroad, is your son enjoying the CB1100?
 
Back
Top