Ammo Can Saddle Bags

Why not, would be some what cheaper than the Couta expedition boxes.
Will give you a place where store a little stuff away from sticky fingers.
Interested to see the end result.
All the best with this project.

Regards
 
Maybe paint them to match the side covers?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Maybe paint them to match the side covers?
I'm planning to paint the side covers to match the ammo cans with green camo plastidip.
 
Thread starter
The nice part is, they will be fully removable without harming the bike. But I have a feeling this bike won't leave my possession as long as I can ride.
 
Some of the old timers (aka Ferret :rofl: ) probably remember when folks would put ammo cases to use as side and top cases on UJMs back in the 70s. Retro bike...retro luggage. Looks retro-correct to me. :)
 
Looks good to me. One should always carry spare ammo. Be sure and post picts and how to mount. Ride safe far and often.
 
Thread starter
Don't worry, we have you covered.

094ecdb68b84914793e4f1c01153bd90.jpg
 
Thread starter
The ammo cans are on the UPS truck for delivery today. I have some ideas on how to mount them, but need them in hand to make any real plans.
 
Thread starter
My photochop was a little out of proportion as the cans are not that big compared to the bike. I couldn't get anything mocked up tonight, but I'm sure I'll find a little time this weekend.
 
Excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing the results. Be warned, though, Popgun will probably tell you to get the tank re-sprayed to match them.
 
Thread starter
That is why I'm considering picking up a second tank. No telling how deep this rabbit hole goes yet.
 
Hey Kenny, get the tank re-sprayed to match them... :angel:
 
Back
Top