Am I crazy!?

Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
Thread traffic is confusing:

1) is this fairing for sale?

2) is it an Rc1 or RC2?

3) If it is for sale what is the asking price?
Probably going naked and the fairing will be for sale.

Not sure which fairing I have and I'm trying to figure out a fair price. Hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction.


Here's a pic of my bike.
 
Looks like an RC2. They’re a little more angular that the RC1. Chin spoiler may also be a hair longer than the RC1. Somewhere on the site is a side by side picture comparison of the two. Base RC regardless of style does not come with silver stripe or smoked screen. The sale price will differ between everyone because it comes down to what its worth to an individual. I don’t remember what the last one on the site sold for.
 
Here is a pic of the RC1 and 2: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3418&pid=50259#pid50259

The RC2 is on the right.

EDIT: Here's the picture from the post mentioned above.

78b8064d4c197ace8753e8fceb9a4e1c.jpg
 
Btw. The one I ordered for $428 shipped (47,700 yen) was an RC1 no stripes candy red with dark tint. I believe there is a difference in price for the RC2
 
Do the rc fairings do a good job of reducing wind for long interstate 8-9 hrs,650 mile days? I'm thinking of riding my cb11 from austin to san fran, north cali, Idaho, wy,co,nm,back home come late spring. What say u? Not suited, or aok?
 
jedd_imp said:
Do the rc fairings do a good job of reducing wind for long interstate 8-9 hrs,650 mile days? I'm thinking of riding my cb11 from austin to san fran, north cali, Idaho, wy,co,nm,back home come late spring. What say u? Not suited, or aok?
Yes they do. I used to commute 55 miles one way, and even though they are small, they do a good job of getting the air off of your chest at speed.
Do they do the job of a full faring? No. But that's not what they were intended to do.
 
Back
Top