Am I crazy!?

For the most part my bike is naked from mid May until October, but then i add a small cut down shield for the colder months. THey do look better naked imo
 
The ferret_imp said:
For the most part my bike is naked from mid May until October, but then i add a small cut down shield for the colder months. THey do look better naked imo
---1
 
You had me, with cash, and you let me slip away?!!!
You know, it's more about looks vs. function with that little bikini fairing. I have the same one on my '13 (well, had, then the Rabid Transit got put on - so maybe I'll put the silver one on the '14).
 
No need for a fairing.
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
You had me, with cash, and you let me slip away?!!!
You know, it's more about looks vs. function with that little bikini fairing. I have the same one on my '13 (well, had, then the Rabid Transit got put on - so maybe I'll put the silver one on the '14).

I just happen to have a box the perfect size to ship it.:D

Nice meeting you today, drive safe.
 
Well now I've had time to think - I think I'm fairing heavy. :) sigh.....

On the up side, it's dead easy to take off and put back on, so if you feel like a nut.......... :)
Good meeting you too. If you're ever in Phoenix give me a shout.
 
I considered a fairing for my bike too, but I just couldn't get past how awesome my bike looks just the way it is. I figured in time the answer would become clear.

I think I am more interested in changing the seat. I'll let that one stew for a while also.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
^Same here. I think the RC2 looks great and every time I see a picture of a CB1100 with one, I want one. Then I look at my bike and remember just how long it took to find the perfect naked bike, besides if I feel the need for a small fairing I'll take the Ulysses out for a spin.
 
Guess I’m in the minority. I like the look of the bike with and without the fairing. I just ordered a RC1 (red with dark tint). Seems easy to take off if I want but should help on the highway.
 
Thread starter
Bheezy27403_imp said:
I'm partial to the Comet and it has some function too.

If you do decide to sell I'm sure someone here will snatch it up quickly.
What’s it worth? I think a painted fairing with tinted shield is $500+.
 
The thing to keep in mind about any fairing or windshield is the possibility that it can cause turbulent air to hit you right in the area of your faceshield, causing buffeting that we don't get with our naked bikes. There is a lot to be said for smooth air at helmet level.
 
Thread starter
Foxcroft007_imp said:
I can tell you it is $428 which includes shipping. I ordered yesterday.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

39,800 for a painted fairing.
16,000 for stripe.
2,000 for smoked windscreen.

Total of 578,000 yen equals $518 and shipping.

Am I missing a discount? Do they all come with stripe?
 
Thread traffic is confusing:

1) is this fairing for sale?

2) is it an Rc1 or RC2?

3) If it is for sale what is the asking price?
 
Back
Top