PAULIBIKER_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Thinking about selling my Samurider fairing. IDK just like the look naked....:huh:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
---1The ferret_imp said:For the most part my bike is naked from mid May until October, but then i add a small cut down shield for the colder months. THey do look better naked imo
Rboe_imp said:You had me, with cash, and you let me slip away?!!!
You know, it's more about looks vs. function with that little bikini fairing. I have the same one on my '13 (well, had, then the Rabid Transit got put on - so maybe I'll put the silver one on the '14).

sigh.....
What’s it worth? I think a painted fairing with tinted shield is $500+.Bheezy27403_imp said:I'm partial to the Comet and it has some function too.
If you do decide to sell I'm sure someone here will snatch it up quickly.
THANKS!Foxcroft007_imp said:I can tell you it is $428 which includes shipping. I ordered yesterday.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........Foxcroft007_imp said:I can tell you it is $428 which includes shipping. I ordered yesterday.