Dec 1, 2016 #21 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I've had a snake thrown up in the air ahead of me by a car running over it. Missed me, but gave me a bit of a fright.
I've had a snake thrown up in the air ahead of me by a car running over it. Missed me, but gave me a bit of a fright.
Dec 1, 2016 #22 U Ulvetanna_imp Road warrior Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: I've had a snake thrown up in the air ahead of me by a car running over it. Missed me, but gave me a bit of a fright. Click to expand... What's worse, the wildlife or the traffic?! An old mate of mine, Mick Dundee, had a water buffalo block his way, but just put a trance on it. np
Cormanus_imp said: I've had a snake thrown up in the air ahead of me by a car running over it. Missed me, but gave me a bit of a fright. Click to expand... What's worse, the wildlife or the traffic?! An old mate of mine, Mick Dundee, had a water buffalo block his way, but just put a trance on it. np