Advice on aux Brake lights.

hawk123_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I installed aux LED lights on my bike for night riding. I have a Denali B6 aux brake light which I want to install but it is proving to be a challenge. If anyone has either successfully done it or have some expert advice, I would welcome it. https://denalielectronics.com/collections/led-brake-lights/products/dnl-b6-10000

2ca4ea21fa482102562d8eb8d7c661ba.

e7369e0b2b13a2d71927b16610118bf4.
 
Looks good, hawk.

And, because I've nothing better to do:

43cc7e0515f82f5f5871f2d9cf56d49e.jpg


2fca2fa5f69ec695cb2125cf6b97db9d.jpg
 
Did you get your auxiliary brake light mounted and hooked up? The mount looked easy from the pics. I wired an auxiliary LED brake light on my bike, just used Posi-Taps into the brake light wires, ran the wires through some heat shrink tube to where the light is mounted.
 
Thread starter
My challenge is to access the breaklight wires cleanly. The first exposed breaklight wire is under the seat. Looks like to do a clean job, I have to disassemble the fender, brake assly to run a wire cleanly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top