Adjust rear suspension when going two-up?

MikeOxbig_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Anyone here adjusting the rear suspension when taking a passenger? Just curious, I'm 175 lbs and my suspension is at the softest setting. Planning to take my girlfriend on a ride (she's about 108) and was wondering if I should bother changing the suspension one notch firmer.
 
Well I weigh 150 and keep mine on one click harder all the time. Seemed to settle the rear end in corners better. I haven't had anyone else on the back but if I did and was riding any real distance, I'd adjust mine a little more.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well I weigh 150 and keep mine on one click harder all the time. Seemed to settle the rear end in corners better. I haven't had anyone else on the back but if I did and was riding any real distance, I'd adjust mine a little more.
I too would go one click harder if the roads around here weren't so crappy.
 
I've always done it as well. As I seem to recall that the US bikes didn't come with a shock wrench, so may have to get one at the dealer or Ebay.
 
Back
Top