MWV1500_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

With any luck, maybe he'll get a chance to use the other m/c (in front of the blower).Houtman_imp said:I hope that you do not have to use your snow blower too often this year .
John, is it snowing in your area now ?Houtman_imp said:I hope that you do not have to use your snow blower too often this year .

John, is it snowing in your area now ?peterbaron_imp said:John, is it snowing in your area now ?Houtman_imp said:I hope that you do not have to use your snow blower too often this year .![]()
No snow yet in the Asheville area.ThanksCormanus_imp said:Pterodactyl.
Nice job, Mike.


Cormanus,Cormanus_imp said:Pterodactyl.
Nice job, Mike.
Don’t hear from him much ya know.