Acewell Speedometer

arse-onist_imp said:
Welp! Managed to get everything in check. Now everything works as intended.
The fuel gauge issue was because the shop that I sent to for the initial installation kinda misread it. I had to get a second opinion from another shop to get it right.

According to him, there were only 1 wire connected to the meter instead of 2. :s

Anyways, here are some images.

(I'm still not good at this)

a58b3a949839ea650ecf76a5ea407781.

83025e18c1fe573b2553d754b2ec4bbd.

cf66c59c6e22437e2d0bfee010e70fcd.
Looks alright to me Arse-onist. Nice effort.
 
Thread starter
max_imp said:
Thanks for the photo's, seems you have a full tank and the grey/black wire is back in action, it must be confusing without a diagram but you got it done anyway, thanks for the update and best wishes.
You can find the diagram online or in the box when you purchased it. I can read a little bit but I think most bike shops here rely on their experience than looking at a piece of paper.

All in all I'm really happy with the setup. Makes the bike look more streamline than with the stock meters. FYI I wouldn't change the meters if It was not busted in the first place. :s
 
Back
Top