Nov 20, 2017 #1 B bobS_imp First service completed Thread starter This looks like an ABS ring, but I know my 2013 CB1100 doesn't have ABS - for one think I've locked it up in a parking lot just to see how it handled. Is it just easier/cheaper for them to leave it on bikes without the full system?
This looks like an ABS ring, but I know my 2013 CB1100 doesn't have ABS - for one think I've locked it up in a parking lot just to see how it handled. Is it just easier/cheaper for them to leave it on bikes without the full system?
Nov 22, 2017 #3 B bobS_imp First service completed Thread starter The ferret_imp said: No, its a pickup ring for the speed sensor. Click to expand... Oh, thanks!
Nov 22, 2017 #4 kennyw Road warrior bobS_imp said: The ferret_imp said: No, its a pickup ring for the speed sensor. Click to expand... Oh, thanks! Click to expand... Oh, thanks! An ABS bike will have one on the front wheel as well.
bobS_imp said: The ferret_imp said: No, its a pickup ring for the speed sensor. Click to expand... Oh, thanks! Click to expand... Oh, thanks! An ABS bike will have one on the front wheel as well.