the Ferret
Road warrior
Did you sell the T birds?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good call my friend. I buy, sell and build vehicles for fun, and am not married to any of them.The ferret_imp said:Did you sell the T birds?


use2b_imp said:my guess would be that MG just loves motorcycles and after 24k miles the enjoyment of modifying this one has pretty much been achieved to satisfaction and time to move on to another adventure.
This is what i have done over and over through the years as each bike is exciting at first , then enjoy modding it and finally seeing something else that has my interest.
Lets face it , a bike is one thing you can ride all you want , get all the enjoyment out of it and move on to a newer model without seeing a divorce lawyer ...
Good Luck MG = Cool guy!:beerchug:
Well that is great news, being as I am sitting here nursing a four-inch scar and bruised jewels (yes that happens but they don't tell you, you have to panic and then do an Internet search). Looks like someone took a can of purple spray paint to the most important stuff...but I digress.The ferret_imp said:Remember Geezer recently bought one of those new XSR Yammie 900 triples which probably satisfies his performance lust a little more than the CB.
He's not quitting, he loves riding too much and his 2 best buds are avid riders
No way; seriously, after my appendectomy in 1989 I learned about that the hard way. VERY painful to laugh or any kind of strain. But is is kind of funny, I hope to laugh about all of this later.:rofl:The ferret_imp said::rofl: That was funny. I'm not laughing at you Ulve I'm laughing with you.... you are laughing at this point right?



Way to be!Motogeezer1949_imp said:I don't know if I ever showed you guys this pic, and since at this point, this thread is totally hijacked, check it out. It's taken at a track day a few years back with me on my 70k mile Moto Guzzi and my buddy Randy on his Suzuki SV650![]()

Neither do I. Bike just gets better and better.Rebel73_imp said:To each his own, but after all the work I've done on my bike, I have no intention of selling any time soon, if ever. Now, adding more horses to the stable is another matter entirely! I do like the XSR900 and new Thrux R. Bang for the buck the Yammy wins hands down, though.

