Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep, and this bike attracts older riders to begin with. That, coupled with declining health/strength etc. leads to some guys selling their bikes and either downsizing or quitting riding altogether.LongRanger_imp said:Well, nobody's getting any younger. My best riding is probably behind me and my remaining riding career is on borrowed time. It's hard to imagine right now, but my bikes will be on the block in the next few years. When that time comes, a few thousand dollars in price either way won't make a difference.

It needs nothing and could be driven cross country right now without hesitation. It's tastefully and professionally done and I think, priced fairly. Only the market will tell. I usually put at least 70 or 80k miles on my most liked rides, but at this point, I've decided to share pride of ownership and let this one put a smile on some one else's appreciative face for a while! 
The ferret_imp said:Thought you were a Ford guy Geezer lol
Pretty car btw, enjoy!