FLYTYM_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Has Imgur changed their posting process? It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a picture now it seems to have changed.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Your bio info says "Fremont"...Nebraska? I ask because my grandparents lived there and we visited them often growing up.FLYTYM_imp said:Has Imgur changed their posting process? It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a picture now it seems to have changed.
Your bio info says "Fremont"...Nebraska? I ask because my grandparents lived there and we visited them often growing up.pdedse_imp said:I just posted a photo here using Imgur. I have to go to my "images" area before I'm prompted to upload a photo.
Your bio info says "Fremont"...Nebraska? I ask because my grandparents lived there and we visited them often growing up.FLYTYM_imp said:Has Imgur changed their posting process? It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a picture now it seems to have changed.
Ah...a bit different then!FLYTYM_imp said:Your bio info says "Fremont"...Nebraska? I ask because my grandparents lived there and we visited them often growing up.pdedse_imp said:I just posted a photo here using Imgur. I have to go to my "images" area before I'm prompted to upload a photo.
Your bio info says "Fremont"...Nebraska? I ask because my grandparents lived there and we visited them often growing up.FLYTYM_imp said:Has Imgur changed their posting process? It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a picture now it seems to have changed.
I’m in Fremont............I’m embarrassed to say,California.

The format I’m seeing has changed so I must have done something wrong. I’ve got a new phone so that might be the issue.The ferret_imp said:go to your uploaded images, click on the image you want, click on BBcode, and paste here..same as always
![]()
That’s what it is,I’m not seeing the BB code.offroadfx4_imp said:The only thing I notice was trying to do it from my android phone.
They've quit supporting mobile web page and make you use their app.
The only problem is the app wants to "share" to other apps and doesn't show the BB code.
So I can upload pictures from my phone but to post here I have to get on a computer to see the BB code..
That's just my experience.
I don't go back to Imgur that often and most of the time I'm logged out too. No problem, I just log back in.The A-man_imp said:I finally figured out what was confusing me about the Imgur GUI. It had been several months since I had used it, and apparently it had logged me out. Weird, because I could get to my images, but the procedure for posting looked all different. Once I logged back in using my username and PW, then I got back to familiar-looking menus.
So, here's a pic from over the holidays. It's from a Muscle Car museum in Punta Gorda, FL. Lots of old corvettes, camaros, chevelles, etc, but, surprisingly they had this collection of Whizzer motorcycles. I had to Google "Whizzer" to find info on them. Anyway, if anyone is in SW FL, this is a nice way to spend an hour or so.
![]()