A Padawan I am no more

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
A new treat for my CB.

CB360, that is.

c100e086f6777bef39b0a43ece9ba6c6.jpg
 
They’re interesting looking RLETs. More retro than the Honda OEM ones for the CB1100.
 
And another angel gets their wings :angel:
 
Very nice bike, LR :thumbsup:
Indeed, no longer Padawan you are!!
These RLETS seems to be “knee high”
 
And I was wondering why the Ring was purring last night.

Congrats former Padawan!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
And I was wondering why the Ring was purring last night.

Congrats former Padawan!
Very sure the Ring was purring due to “knee high” RLETS = deluxe edition
 
That is in such good condition!
Compare to a new one in the photo
My 75 was red.
No pics of it.
 
It reminds me of my old CB250K4, this was me test riding it when my brother was trying to sell it to me. The image quality is poor, it is a snapshot from an old 8mm cine camera. After this one I had the CB350K4 too.

 
Back
Top