Sep 22, 2015 #21 D drodg33 Been there Thread starter They work. Well they are cheaper than a new seat!
Sep 22, 2015 #22 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior It's very interesting what comes up when you search "adventure underwear" ... I'm partial to the blue and pink ones but they all seem like they'd do a fine job of making any ride an adventure.
It's very interesting what comes up when you search "adventure underwear" ... I'm partial to the blue and pink ones but they all seem like they'd do a fine job of making any ride an adventure.
Sep 22, 2015 #23 emptysea Road warrior I like the ones with the sword, if only for its metaphorical value. ALERT!!! ALERT!!! Moto-skiveez update: My underwear just departed Maumee, OH
I like the ones with the sword, if only for its metaphorical value. ALERT!!! ALERT!!! Moto-skiveez update: My underwear just departed Maumee, OH
Mar 7, 2016 #25 D Desert viper_imp Been there I bought the ADV set....worked great on a 200 mile ride!