Thank you Lord Popgun. :worship: Although with you electrical mastery perhaps we should call you Lord Voltemort. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lord Popgun would be more proud with Lord Voltemort-BakeliteCormanus_imp said:Thank you Lord Popgun. :worship: Although with you electrical mastery perhaps we should call you Lord Voltemort.![]()



Yes, working as it should. The original taillight ground was through the green in the harness. This now grounds through the metal taillight housing/steel fender/frame.misterprofessionality_imp said:update, i've attached the ground to the housing of the light and now found that i get a solid light when i turn on the bike. both filaments illuminated, and no flashing when i depress the brake. that can't be correct can it?
No, the two filaments should not be going on at the same time if the brake is not depressed. Just so we can see what you're up against, can you send a picture of how you have things wired? and of the light itself? and of the bulb and socket?misterprofessionality_imp said:update, i've attached the ground to the housing of the light and now found that i get a solid light when i turn on the bike. both filaments illuminated, and no flashing when i depress the brake. that can't be correct can it?
I’m doing good as I can. Still going to work, and the Navy has gone to 3 shifts to reduce the crowd where I work. Staying home other than that. Haven’t had the bike out yet. Still no TP at the grocerypeterbaron_imp said:I know exactly what you mean, my Lord
How you keeping up, otherwise??
but I’m good 

....p e r m a n e n t l y... and therefore his conductivity = 0 Ohms (perfect)Houtman_imp said:With all the praise Popgun is getting he still remains grounded....

