Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

+1 on thanks to Guth!cooldrum_imp said:I joined the forum before I bought my Cb. I've been riding since high school and still have my first Honda, a '67 305 scrambler. The other bike is a '74 CB750. Both these bikes require care and I'm on other forums for these bikes as well.
Life always brings change, whether we're ready or not. For those of us that continue to ride our Cb's, we'll continue to check in with each other here. There's always something to add on to our bikes, a new road we discovered where we live, a great place to eat while out riding and the great thing about it is we live all over the states and the country! Our common thread is the CB1100, how cool is that?
We encourage one another just my being present here on the forum and if other interests take us away for a bit, that's ok too.
When I joined this forum, I was living in California. My wife and I moved to Portland, Oregon to be closer to the kids and grandkids. Then I found a Cb1100 in Scottsdale, AZ. Took a road trip and I drove back home in 4 days. A great trip I might add!
Then, I had the pleasure of meeting Guth! Our founder! I just want to express my appreciation to him for setting up the forum. A wealth of information for me before my purchase.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! and keep the rubber side down![]()
That is key.chowtoo_imp said:I am 63 and have had my 2014 CB1100 for a few months now and love it! I alternate with other 2014 Honda motorcycles that I have (VFR800, CBR650F, CB1000R) and my 1996 Katana but this one reminds me of my younger days in the 1970's when I would ride in the back of a friend's bike and my mom would not let me buy a motorcycle. Now I have the best of all worlds, with a very reliable smooth retro-bike and no one to tell me what I can't do or buy.
