Aug 15, 2016 #1 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Thread starter The XSR900 awaiting a flog. Power mode A, traction control off
Aug 18, 2016 #5 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior redbirds_imp said: Like the T-bird also Geezer. Click to expand... He's always killing me with shots of his (and others') T-bird on his Facebook page. Makes me miss mine...if he keeps this up, I may have to get another one. And the one that preceded it: [url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/IM000865.jpg.html]
redbirds_imp said: Like the T-bird also Geezer. Click to expand... He's always killing me with shots of his (and others') T-bird on his Facebook page. Makes me miss mine...if he keeps this up, I may have to get another one. And the one that preceded it: [url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/IM000865.jpg.html]
Aug 18, 2016 #6 rboe Road warrior I was in love with the 1967 t-bird. sigh...... Dark blue two door. It was very good in the snow.