Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cheers, I've ordered the Vincent book as I've read enough travel books. I've decided to also give a Peter Egan car book a try (Side Glances) as it is still motor related and it is his writing style I really like.redbirds_imp said:Just read Clement Salvadori's (Rider Magazine) "No Thru Road". Very fine read.
No Thru Road: Confessions of a Traveling Man: Salvadori, Clement: 9780990645900: Amazon.com: Books
Another good read.
Amazon.com
Thanks for that one, it sounds like a more practical version of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I ordered it and now have four books on their way to me. Cheers.drodg58_imp said:I am reading Shop class as Soul Craft by Matthew B Crawford. It is not a true motorcycle book but I am really enjoying the book.
I read the first Ted Simon book years ago and really enjoyed it, I then started his second book where retraces his trip and it was a real disappointment. Not his fault, just a testimony to the way the world has changed in forty years.alphonsus_imp said:I'm about a third way through Ted Simon's Jupiter's Travels right now. It's as much a travel book as motorcycle book, but I love it so far and would certainly recommend it.
(+5) Absolutely totally with you Houtman. Off topic, but Bohemian Rhapsody was released today on Blu-Ray. Includes the '85 Live-Aid concert in it entirety, apparently. I thought the movie was above my expectations.Houtman_imp said:I just finished reading "Catch a Fire " : the life of Bob Marley.
I love reading biographies and books about Rock and Roll from the fifties to the eighties. Especially books about the Rolling Stones.
Live, April 24Houtman_imp said:I just finished reading "Catch a Fire " : the life of Bob Marley.
I love reading biographies and books about Rock and Roll from the fifties to the eighties. Especially books about the Rolling Stones.
, enjoy itLive, April 24peterbaron_imp said:Live, April 24Houtman_imp said:I just finished reading "Catch a Fire " : the life of Bob Marley.
I love reading biographies and books about Rock and Roll from the fifties to the eighties. Especially books about the Rolling Stones., enjoy it
, enjoy it