Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I donate an "ü".Capo_imp said:Should call it the Road Fuhrer.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I donate an "ü".coliban_imp said:I donate an "ü".Capo_imp said:Should call it the Road Fuhrer.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The driver's license in german is called "Führerschein".
I've seen several F6B's on the road, big, but a nice bike. They also have a pretty active forum, I've checked it out in the past. I would love to have one, just can't justify the cost.kmoney_imp said:It reminds me of the Goldwing F6B -- and I've never actually seen one of those on the road, so I'm guessing they didn't do too well. I don't know, it seems like a result of one of those "quick, we need a solution right now guys" meetings. Almost a knee jerk reaction to the X-Diavel.
What fiasco would that be? I owned two of them. They sold around 46,000 units in 6 years. The best "hop on and just go" bike I ever owned.TINK_imp said:Good luck with that one, BMW. Do they not remember the R1200C "Cruiser" fiasco?
Classic VDub. I have no doubt that BMW will gain some riders from other areas but I never said they wouldn't.ClassicVW_imp said:You're basing your perceived failure solely on HD riders not switching to the BMW. There's more potential owners out there than just those HD diehards. Current and former BMW owners as well as riders of other brands, and then there's those that would never buy a Harley.
As far as the Guzzi is concerned, I sold my CB and bought a California 1400 Touring (what the mg - 21 is based on) and really disliked the handling and got rid of it.
I donate an "ü".Capo_imp said:I donate an "ü".coliban_imp said:I donate an "ü".Capo_imp said:Should call it the Road Fuhrer.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The driver's license in german is called "Führerschein".
The driver's license in german is called "Führerschein".
I need an umlaut key!