75 miles for a cheeseburger aka a ride to Quatman's

The ferret_imp said:
Yea the verdict is still out and and research is being done. I'm telling ya..onions are dangerous .... I am not going to take a chance lol
You probably better watch your back at the rally. It seems some folks are out to get ya.:)
Kevin
 
Thread starter
I know. I am packing my take down onion detector just in case
 
husky385_imp said:
Quote:Posted by Guth - Yesterday 10:21 PM

(Yesterday 09:52 AM)The ferret Wrote:
you laugh, but every one I know that's had a heart attack, I've asked them if they ate onions and to a person got a positive response... you do the math


Clearly the onions are why they survived the attack and were still around to answer the question.





hmmmm I'm not a fan of onions and had a heart attack. I survived it. That kind of shoots your theories all to heck.:D:thumbsup:
Kevin
[/QUOTE]
Sadly that wouldn't be a first. :cool:
 
A stout raw onion will put hair on your chest.
I say we force feed Ferret an onion at the Rally
maybe it will put hair on his head?
 
Thread starter
lol that might be tougher than it sounds, I don't care how many of you there are. Ferrets can be pretty ferocious despite their diminutive size
 
The ferret_imp said:
lol that might be tougher than it sounds, I don't care how many of you there are. Ferrets can be pretty ferocious despite their diminutive size
:rofl::rofl:

you know I was joking buddy

however
I am sure a badger can take a ferret

:rofl::rofl:
 
Thread starter
I know.... :thumbsup:

Yep a Badger probably could take a ferret. Badgers are bad dudes
 
Geez, that was a cruel and heartless thing to do. It shows there may have been merit in my theory. I'll be PM-ing folks, I can tell you! :@

Oh ... wait a minute ... I forgot about the power thing. :D
 
Thread starter
ended up being worlds most expensive cheeseburger for my brother. Had no intention of buying a bike until we stopped in the Triumph shop. as of today he is the proud owner of a 2016 Bonnie lol.

 
I just KNEW he'd buy it. He looked great and contented sitting on it in the pic you posted. Thumbs up from me!
 
Thread starter
I will birds, let him get the first 500 on it himself, break it in how he wants, then I will beg a ride.
 
Thread starter
I can tell you what my brother said after his test ride.. That it didn't feel anything like his 2003 Bonnie.. Wasn't sure how to describe it, but different. That it had a ton of torque that giving it some throttle just made it pull like a locomotive. He also said it sounded great accelerating.

I might add the details of the bike, the paint, the chrome, is outstanding. Nice looking seat, lots of nice features like abs, ride modes, heated grips, centerstand, grab rail, digital gear indicator, 6 speed trans, dual front discs, double walled head pipes that won't discolor, just a great job by Triumph. Thye are going to sell a lot of these.
 
Sure is a good looking bike. Tell him Cormanus wishes him all the best. Perhaps don't tell me (or popgun) what he says in reply. :D
 
Nice ride, report, and result. I think a CheeseBurger 1100 is in order. 1100 miles on CB1100s sampling the heartland's greatest cheeseburgers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Brother's new Triumph Bonnie came home today.

The old and the new. There are 13 years between them

 
The new Bonnie was the perfect way to upgrade the old one. In fact, it was at the top of my list when I set out to buy a new bike a few months ago. The only dealer who had one within a hundred miles, however, wanted almost $1K over MSRP. Nope. The CB was second on my list. $2K under MSRP. I bought it after the test ride. Zero regrets. And I agree, awesome beard!
 
Back
Top