the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Cool. I need to look up point and shoot cameras. How many miles do you have on it now and what are your thoughts on the rear brakes? Any gripes with the motorcycle in general? Not sure I would like the new turn signal control placement. Does it have an indicator bulb to tell you the turn signal is still flashing? I swear on a stack of bibles I cant remember to turn mine off after coming off a HD with self canceling signals. The indicator is the only thing I have to save face. Its a hard transition for me. :blush:The ferret_imp said:Same way I take all riding pics, right hand on throttle left hand pointing the camera. Lol
Camera is a point and shoot on a lanyard around my neck, so it could be dropped if necessary to grab bars and not lost. It will turn itself off if necessary. I have taken literally tens of thousands of photos while riding. If you can take one hand off bars and point at something, you can snap a pic of it.

I have just over 5200 miles on my 14 since April (plus 11,763 on the ST, 655 on the Majesty' and 157 miles on my nephews NC700x in Nevada...Our Men's Fall Trip coming up in a couple weeks, a week in east Central Kentucky this year, should put me over 20,000 miles, my goal for this year..it's been a great year of riding).OldF7Guy_imp said:Cool. I need to look up point and shoot cameras. How many miles do you have on it now and what are your thoughts on the rear brakes? Any gripes with the motorcycle in general? Not sure I would like the new turn signal control placement. Does it have an indicator bulb to tell you the turn signal is still flashing? I swear on a stack of bibles I cant remember to turn mine off after coming off a HD with self canceling signals. The indicator is the only thing I have to save face. Its a hard transition for me. :blush:The ferret_imp said:Same way I take all riding pics, right hand on throttle left hand pointing the camera. Lol
Camera is a point and shoot on a lanyard around my neck, so it could be dropped if necessary to grab bars and not lost. It will turn itself off if necessary. I have taken literally tens of thousands of photos while riding. If you can take one hand off bars and point at something, you can snap a pic of it.
I ride down the road sometimes for miles with the turn signal flashing. No excuse other than it it is not what I am used too. I just cant seem to shake the bad habit but am still trying.![]()

.