60 degrees today -Couldn't help myself.

Nice bike. Looks great.
 
-5.6 here but its supposed to go up to 17 lol

Beautiful bike. I've not tonned mine yet, don't know if I ever will, but I'll bet it was thrilling.
 
Thread starter
I damaged the stock ones so bought these oversize chrome ones from Takashi. I have never cleaned them and they have ! 500 miles on them. Very high quality chrome.

ron1100_imp said:
Okay, beautiful bike and digging it. How do you keep those headers looking clean and very much chrome?
 
cbdtran_imp said:
darmahman_imp said:
took a ride today - it was so nice. Tonned her with 2450 miles on her. Runs up real good. Love this bike.
tell us how you keep the exhausts next to the engine so shiny?
tell us how you keep the exhausts next to the engine so shiny?
Pretty bike,nice country!
 
Thread starter
Honestly I have ridden the bike ~500 miles since installing the headers and have never touched them to clean etc. Jetting(?) is stock and the only other thing I have done for performance is a Staintune muffler. I am at 5000 feet but regularly ride to 8,000 feet.

DSD_imp said:
cbdtran_imp said:
darmahman_imp said:
took a ride today - it was so nice. Tonned her with 2450 miles on her. Runs up real good. Love this bike.
tell us how you keep the exhausts next to the engine so shiny?
tell us how you keep the exhausts next to the engine so shiny?
Pretty bike,nice country!
tell us how you keep the exhausts next to the engine so shiny?
Pretty bike,nice country!
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
That's nice. Looks like a perfect day. What is the location?
I am not the OP. But I think I was on that road last summer. I think that looks like Horsetooth Res in North Colorado?
 
Thread starter
Not bad for a cheesehead. It is the north end of Horsetooth Reservoir indeed.



Ole_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
That's nice. Looks like a perfect day. What is the location?
I am not the OP. But I think I was on that road last summer. I think that looks like Horsetooth Res in North Colorado?
I am not the OP. But I think I was on that road last summer. I think that looks like Horsetooth Res in North Colorado?
 
darmahman_imp said:
Not bad for a cheesehead. It is the north end of Horsetooth Reservoir indeed.



Ole_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
That's nice. Looks like a perfect day. What is the location?
I am not the OP. But I think I was on that road last summer. I think that looks like Horsetooth Res in North Colorado?
I am not the OP. But I think I was on that road last summer. I think that looks like Horsetooth Res in North Colorado?
You live in a fine state. Can't get enough of those Colorado mountains. Pretty sure I will get the CB11 out there for at least a couple weeks in July. Just waiting for some union vacation bidding crap to get over with,,,,
 
Back
Top