$5K gets you this

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
What weighs 368 lbs wet, has a 30.9" seat height and lists for $4990?

8db6f497d08b4b3b5afd59ba5a879d70.jpg


MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews

Beautiful bike!
 
Not a bad little rig. I had an 06 Ninja 250 that a spirited thru the hills around Stafford and Vernon, CT. A CT state cop pulled me over. Plate was off to test ride another used bike. "Do you know your plate is missing?" Ah um...oh yeah. "Can I see your license?" Um...nope, it's in my other pants. Registration? Er...nope. Ditto. (true too) "You know I could arrest you right now?!" Um...yupp. "Ride back into Mass, park it at your friend's house and don't come back til you have a plate on it again." Yessir!... Doh!
 
dang, inflation
86 600 Ninja = $3200
86 900 Ninja = $4200
would be good to see a 300cc shoutout between Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki......
 
Very nice to see Yamaha getting back into this market in the US. Remember when bikes of this size were less than a $1K. Of course they were far behind in performance back then.
 
Back
Top