59 Club decal applied...

I wasn't sure about the Chic Cafe seat on the 2013, but it I'm liking it on your deluxe. I think it fits the lager tank and short fender well. Really, all of it looks great, nicely executed!
 
noice....your bike is really starting to p@#$ me off (compliment). I see (barely) that you have a stripe on your front fender in the above and last picture...? :beerchug:
 
That is a fine looking machine! I love the stripes!
 
looks good.
in all these nice pics you are posting i am noticing a large ring with something dangling at the front of the grab bars.
what is it??
 
Thread starter
DJS_imp said:
looks good.
in all these nice pics you are posting i am noticing a large ring with something dangling at the front of the grab bars.
what is it??
Very observant. That is a tether clip for my airbag vest, which, incidentally already saved my butt once.
Headbanger02_imp said:
noice....your bike is really starting to p@#$ me off (compliment). I see (barely) that you have a stripe on your front fender in the above and last picture...? :beerchug:
Correct, I striped the fender like the tank and seat.
Headbanger02_imp said:
noice....your bike is really starting to p@#$ me off (compliment). I see (barely) that you have a stripe on your front fender in the above and last picture...? :beerchug:
You can see it a little bit better in this pic.

I also ordered some lower profile mirrors to continue to try and streamline the bike's looks. The mirrors that are on there now I just threw on there from my old Suzuki.

That along along with the Honda Type 2 bars I think will give it a more aggressive stance.
 
Rebel73_imp said:
DJS_imp said:
looks good.
in all these nice pics you are posting i am noticing a large ring with something dangling at the front of the grab bars.
what is it??
Very observant. That is a tether clip for my airbag vest, which, incidentally already saved my butt once.
Headbanger02_imp said:
noice....your bike is really starting to p@#$ me off (compliment). I see (barely) that you have a stripe on your front fender in the above and last picture...? :beerchug:
Correct, I striped the fender like the tank and seat.
Headbanger02_imp said:
noice....your bike is really starting to p@#$ me off (compliment). I see (barely) that you have a stripe on your front fender in the above and last picture...? :beerchug:
You can see it a little bit better in this pic.

I also ordered some lower profile mirrors to continue to try and streamline the bike's looks. The mirrors that are on there now I just threw on there from my old Suzuki.

That along along with the Honda Type 2 bars I think will give it a more aggressive stance.

Very observant. That is a tether clip for my airbag vest, which, incidentally already saved my butt once.
Headbanger02_imp said:
Correct, I striped the fender like the tank and seat.
Headbanger02_imp said:
noice....your bike is really starting to p@#$ me off (compliment). I see (barely) that you have a stripe on your front fender in the above and last picture...? :beerchug:
You can see it a little bit better in this pic.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150416_185418_zpsfkmgpdxs.jpg.html]
I also ordered some lower profile mirrors to continue to try and streamline the bike's looks. The mirrors that are on there now I just threw on there from my old Suzuki.

That along along with the Honda Type 2 bars I think will give it a more aggressive stance.
i have read about your airbag vest.
ever think about adding the stripe to the flyscreen?


i also just noticed red valve stems on the tires.
are those lights?
 
Thread starter
kevbroce_imp said:
I wasn't sure about the Chic Cafe seat on the 2013, but it I'm liking it on your deluxe. I think it fits the lager tank and short fender well. Really, all of it looks great, nicely executed!
I know what you mean about the 2013s. Whenever I googled for pics of the Chic seat, it always showed up on non-DLX models, and the proportions did seem slightly off between the tank and the seat.

However, knowing that the DLX tank was bigger and taller, I felt that it would work. I think I was right. :D
[/QUOTE]

i have read about your airbag vest.
ever think about adding the stripe to the flyscreen?

i also just noticed red valve stems on the tires.
are those lights?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, they are called Tireflys. They light up when in motion. At night they create a ring of light for better visibility. Can never be too safe - especially at night!

You know, I hadn't thought about striping the flyscreen. That might look pretty good.
Thanks for the suggestion!
 
Back
Top