4th of July

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Those of you riding your CB1100s to celebrate the result in the War of Independence might like to ponder this offering from Tortuga's lot.

 
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO ;)
 
Dengie Boy_imp said:
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO ;)
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
 
DAC_imp said:
Dengie Boy_imp said:
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO ;)
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff

3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.

Cheers:beerchug:
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
DAC_imp said:
Dengie Boy_imp said:
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO ;)
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff

3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.

Cheers:beerchug:
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff

3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.

Cheers:beerchug:
What god in its right mind would drink Fosters, or is that the clue?:D
 
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
DAC_imp said:
Dengie Boy_imp said:
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO ;)
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff

3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.

Cheers:beerchug:
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff

3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.

Cheers:beerchug:
What god in its right mind would drink Fosters, or is that the clue?:D
Ya got it! (But I would have expected a little more ANZAC solidarity) :)

Cheers, and it think it's your shout.
 
Bye the bye, I never drink and ride my CB. Once I am indulging, I'm done riding for the day. Not saying what others should do, just my piece.

Now, once I have sworn off riding, I go for Great Lakes varieties or Bell's. (Midwestern US man, I am.)
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
DAC_imp said:
Dengie Boy_imp said:
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO ;)
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff

3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.

Cheers:beerchug:
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff

3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.

Cheers:beerchug:
What god in its right mind would drink Fosters, or is that the clue?:D
Ya got it! (But I would have expected a little more ANZAC solidarity) :)

Cheers, and it think it's your shout.
Ya got it! (But I would have expected a little more ANZAC solidarity) :)

Cheers, and it think it's your shout.
No worries, it will be my pleasure:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
DAC_imp said:
Bye the bye, I never drink and ride my CB. Once I am indulging, I'm done riding for the day. Not saying what others should do, just my piece.

Now, once I have sworn off riding, I go for Great Lakes varieties or Bell's. (Midwestern US man, I am.)
I'm with you, DAC, although I make do with Australian beer and red wine.
 
DAC_imp said:
Dengie Boy_imp said:
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO ;)
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
+1
Pterodactyl_imp said:
DAC_imp said:
Dengie Boy_imp said:
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO ;)
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff

3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.

Cheers:beerchug:
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.

1. Brit beer is too strong for wimpy convicts. Makes then cough and splutter it does!

2. American beer is like making love in a canoe, f@@&ing close to water, don't y'know!

3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff. Fizzy and wooden tasting, but the steins make at least the portions generous.

3. Aussie beer. Makes German beer seem like malt whiskey in comparison. Fosters, Castlemaine XXXX, etc are all tubes of weak yellow bubbles, not fit for swilling potato peelings down the drain.

Cheers:beerchug:
Fixed, no charge. :beerchug:
 
This Fourth let's not forget to lift our glasses and toast France. Without whose support at that perilous time we'd now be drinking warm pints and putting up with 19th century dentistry.
 
Thread starter
B166er_imp said:
Hell, I have friends that are making amazing beers in their basements.
Don't tell me: Prohibition is back. :D
 
Sorry but the best beers come from Czech city of Pilsen (where the original Pilsener type of brewing originated), and also city of Budweis in Southern Czech Republic, hometown of original Budweiser. I wish everybody to get a chance to taste some of Czech beers. That´s one of good things my country gave to the world apart from contact lenses and Ferdinand Porsche, who was born here :-)
 
Thread starter
VTR1000F_imp said:
Sorry but the best beers come from Czech city of Pilsen (where the original Pilsener type of brewing originated), and also city of Budweis in Southern Czech Republic, hometown of original Budweiser. I wish everybody to get a chance to taste some of Czech beers. That´s one of good things my country gave to the world apart from contact lenses and Ferdinand Porsche, who was born here :-)
Didn't you give us slivovitz? That's a great contribution to the world.
 
I think the best beers come from the Pacific Northwest.
 
Back
Top