Thread starter
Those of you riding your CB1100s to celebrate the result in the War of Independence might like to ponder this offering from Tortuga's lot.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Dengie Boy_imp said:I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO![]()
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.DAC_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Dengie Boy_imp said:I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO![]()
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Pterodactyl_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.DAC_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Dengie Boy_imp said:I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO![]()
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.
1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick
2. American beer is like making love in a canoe
3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff
3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.
Cheers:beerchug:

Ya got it! (But I would have expected a little more ANZAC solidarity)Tyke57nz_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Pterodactyl_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.DAC_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Dengie Boy_imp said:I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO![]()
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.
1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick
2. American beer is like making love in a canoe
3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff
3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.
Cheers:beerchug:
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.
1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick
2. American beer is like making love in a canoe
3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff
3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.
Cheers:beerchug:
What god in its right mind would drink Fosters, or is that the clue?![]()

Ya got it! (But I would have expected a little more ANZAC solidarity)Pterodactyl_imp said:Ya got it! (But I would have expected a little more ANZAC solidarity)Tyke57nz_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Pterodactyl_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.DAC_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Dengie Boy_imp said:I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO![]()
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.
1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick
2. American beer is like making love in a canoe
3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff
3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.
Cheers:beerchug:
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.
1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick
2. American beer is like making love in a canoe
3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff
3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.
Cheers:beerchug:
What god in its right mind would drink Fosters, or is that the clue?![]()
Cheers, and it think it's your shout.

I'm with you, DAC, although I make do with Australian beer and red wine.DAC_imp said:Bye the bye, I never drink and ride my CB. Once I am indulging, I'm done riding for the day. Not saying what others should do, just my piece.
Now, once I have sworn off riding, I go for Great Lakes varieties or Bell's. (Midwestern US man, I am.)
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.DAC_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Dengie Boy_imp said:I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO![]()
You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Pterodactyl_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.DAC_imp said:You obviously never drank Coors. Sam Adams isn't bad though.Dengie Boy_imp said:I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink Newcastle Brown Ale (Nukie).
So if nothing else, by kicking out our sorry arses you avoided having to drink this warm brown p*ss, you old boys did well. IMO![]()
Yeeeeee-Haaaaa! A beer thread. Tyres and oil have done my head in, so I got to get into this.
1. Brit beer is like drinking a brick
2. American beer is like making love in a canoe
3. German beer. The contender, especially that Hefeweizen stuff
3. Aussie beer. Nectar of the Gods. Incomparable. The superlatives just keep coming. No bad ones, just some better than others.
Cheers:beerchug:
Don't tell me: Prohibition is back.B166er_imp said:Hell, I have friends that are making amazing beers in their basements.


Didn't you give us slivovitz? That's a great contribution to the world.VTR1000F_imp said:Sorry but the best beers come from Czech city of Pilsen (where the original Pilsener type of brewing originated), and also city of Budweis in Southern Czech Republic, hometown of original Budweiser. I wish everybody to get a chance to taste some of Czech beers. That´s one of good things my country gave to the world apart from contact lenses and Ferdinand Porsche, who was born here![]()