4th of July

I would love to tour the czech republic for the opportunity to be proven wrong! Along with Belgium. Lol

For the record, I always have a 12 pack of czech beer in the garage.
 
Well, not off the top of my head. They have local brewers all over out there and most of it is GOOD. There is even one by the Navy base in Everett!

I will also admit there is some good stuff from San Diego area and even Colorodo. I'd say try the local stuff and see what you like the best.

And Seattle--there is a coffee shop on every corner in that area! The non-Starbucks ones are the best.
 
Tortuga_imp said:
GROSSLY OFF TOPIC

NOTHING TO DO WITH CB1100

Lock this thread now.

:shy:
Back on topic!

9e12c10e2acc8712528d6a833a33f06a.jpg
 
Man, I used to live a couple blocks from the Sierra Nevada Brewery when I was in college. Being local, their beer were cheap, incredibly fresh and absolutley delicious. $5 6 packs in a ll the stores, then there was a local bar that Thursday nights at 8PM you could get a pitcher of Sierra for a dollar...

I'm not big on drinking and riding, but not having a car and going out on the bike I'll do a beer or two. Now washing or working on the bike, that'll include a beer or two.
 
In the spirit of back on topic, a counterpoint to the 4th of July, and CB related see:

[/img]

This was taken near Wellington, NSW, in 2012. A group of us did a "back to basics" rally and camped out to mark the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar. Well, according to some anyway. A long night with a lot of laughs. After a little VB and a drop of Wild Turkey the next morning was as close to the end of the world as you can get, without actually being the end of the world.

Morning - The End of the World
[/img]
CB in strange company
[/img]


Cheers
 
Happy Fourth, my fellow Americans! And watch out for those bald eagles - almost hit one two days ago. Kinda ironic, eh?
 
Happy 4th of July, enjoy your holiday. John Adams wrote that the Fourth of July "...ought to be celebrated by pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other..." Can we expect photos of CBs participating in these activities?

Cheers
 
Thread starter
+1

Have a great day, US comrades.
 
Back
Top